These instructions are only for restoring the Altair's software and settings to the date it was sent out.
Connect to Altair 3D Printer
1. Plug the USB cord from the Altair into your computer
3. Open the folder.
4. These are the files that come preloaded on your Altair.
5. If you have had your printer for a while you may have more.
NOTE: Do not cut, remove, or delete these files. Keep these ones in case of problems in the future.
This means the original firmware installed correctly.
Congratulations! You have just successfully restored the firmware of your Altair 3D Printer.
- Remember to never overwrite or delete the files in your Archive folder to ensure you will always have a safe backup point to restore to if a problem occurs.
- If you do erase your Archive files feel free to contact us and we can email you replacements.
- Let us know if we left anything unanswered or if you have any additional questions.